Sunday, 15 December 2013

The Fire

We are really sorry to have to inform everyone that on the evening of 14th December a fire broke out at the craft units at Tredegar House, and Busy Bees Patchwork was destroyed.

As you can imagine both Sue and I are in shock and no plans have been made for the future yet. We met with the fire investigation officer earlier today and we were able to take a few photos to show you exactly what is left.

We will keep you informed through our website, and we are hoping to have the phone transferred to our mobiles in the next few days. There are still six months of workshops that have been booked, we will be looking into what is possible over the festive period. If you were booked onto a workshop, please get in contact with me or if you have any questions for Sue, send her an email.